Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Trying to write a paper on V. Woolf but just can't seem to get started. It's my last paper (aside from my MA Thesis) for the Masters Program I'm currently in. It should be easy enough to get started - I've already written a 5 page propectus (sort of) and I've done the research and I've read & reread the book.  So what's the problem? I just want to sit here in the a.c. watching bad TV. My brain does not like to work during August. It never has. This was part of the reason I started out on this whole going to graduate school thing - so I could have a job where I don't have to work during the summer (aside from research/writing of course).  But it hasn't turned out that way so far & in this economy, not sure that it will. I also haven't produced those 2 children yet (Trevor and Ruby I believe were the names I'd planned on).  Nor have I "settle down."  Not sure if I ever will at this point. I think I'd just rather watch bad TV. There is so very much of it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home