Tuesday, July 14, 2009

for those of you who read this thing, you should all by now I hope have gone to see MOON. If not, don't be a loser. You can find listings in the usual places or just go to the website. Today's the anniversary of that first step for man on the moon thing. I bet most of you don't remember it seeing as it happened in 1969. A couple little moon-landing related movies that have nada to do with science fiction but which I found charming for various reasons, "The Dish" (I know. but I liked it.) and "A Walk on the Moon" w/Viggo Mortensen & Diane Lane (that should tell you enough right there although it's a good film too). And of course, the obvious: 2001. Though there's also that Moon Landing Hoax film if you're into that sort of thing. which I'm not. really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home