Tuesday, October 05, 2010

This weekend is Open House NY & as usual, I totally forgot about it till the last minute BUT...I may try to catch some of the still open tours of various spaces. One of these years though, I want to do the Atlantic Avenue Tunnel. Even if it does mean going to Brooklyn (ack). Aside from that, I'll probably hit the Levinstein @ the Met before it's gone (closes 10/17), maybe the Neil Gaiman reading at B&N Union Square (though I loathe the way they pack the crowds in there) and likely Haveli not once but twice this week (Chana Shaag here I come). Since it's supposed to be nice on Sunday, I'm going to try the Camp Smith Trail to Anthony's Nose & maybe incorporate part of Breakneck into that - not sure the full plan since my hiking books are still ensconced in Jersey City. In any case, I'll likely take lots of photos and post some here. Hopefully the trail's more clearly marked than it was last time we tried that one. At least it'll be outside of these 4 walls (and no windows) and some decent exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home