Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things I learned this weekend: 
It's easier to defrost the fridge if I use a hammer. and screwdriver. 
there are people WAY geekier than me in the world. and they were sitting behind me at the LOTR "Live" show on Saturday.
it's not good to sit in the front row if seeing a play "live" in HD. 
the chairs at the Skirball Center @ NYU are really comfy & red & plush
some lit critics need to take a deep breath, or a vacation, or a valium...

things that annoyed me this weekend:
too many photos of people's children
the trains. all 18 lines being under construction at the same time. not good planning.
my neighbors smoking. 
the veggie burger made of wet glue I had at random restaurant pre-Radio City.

things I enjoyed this weekend: 
SLEEP. although I did not get enough of it. sadly.
hearing live music & seeing LOTR on a really really big screen.
seeing some Brit Shakespeare...even if it was only on a movie screen.
raspberries. as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home