Monday, June 04, 2007

52 books in 52 weeks...I'm way behind on posting to this blog but here's the latest in no particular order...

1. gravity's rainbow
2. dreams of my russian summer/makine
3. flight/sherman alexie
4. reader's block/david markson
5. the apocalypse reader/various
6. this is not a novel/david markson
7. the quiet american/greene
8. the lone ranger & tonto fistfight in heaven/sherman alexie
9. the marquise of O/kleist
10. I remember/joe brainard
11. the wavering knife/brian evenson
12. the open curtain/brian evenson
13. dark property/brian evenson
14. to the lighthouse/wolff
15. meditations in green/stephen wright
16. finding a form: essays/wm h. gass
17. rescue missions: stories/frederick busch
18. collected stories of isaac babel
19. the road/cormac mccarthy
20. sleepwalker in a fog/tatyana tolstaya

that's all I can remember right now though I'm sure there's more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home