Friday, December 30, 2005

top 10's music 2005

trying to write up a top 10 best/worst of music that came out in 2005 makes me realize how little "new" music I listen to these days...I guess after a lifetime (or half a lifetime?) of voraciously devouring every new release that came my way, I'm done...just put on a good reissue or an old favorite and I'm happy...anyway, this is the best I could do - certainly not a good reflection of what's in "top rotation" on my iPod mini but whatever...

no particular order - cds that came out in '05 that didn't suck
black eyed peas "monkey business"
green day "american idiot"
big & rich "comin' to your city"
john doe "forever hasn't happened yet"
dwight yoakam "blame the vain"
george jones "hits I missed & one I didn't"
dylan, "no direction home" (soundtrack)
"jarhead" (soundtrack)
neil young, "prairie wind"
cash, "legend" (box set)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home