Wednesday, December 28, 2005

michael farantino's new project

got this recently from a friend of mine - this is from the lead vocalist/etc. of the band "love in reverse" - signed by Howie Klein during my brief time at Reprise.

Greetings my friends,
I am proud to announce that my new project:
Transfusion M (Life part 2)
is now available for your listening pleasure?
After a tumultuous and exciting year of soul-searching, writing, recording, and morphing I present to you my most ambitious and eclectic piece of work in its entirety?a 100% FREE streaming MP3 album (+ a few surprises!)
The album was produced by Grammy award winner Jason Corsaro (Madonna, Clutch, Duran Duran, Soundgarden, Steve Winwood, PIL) and Tony Fortuna (Joe Jackson, Yoko Ono)
Mixed by Jason Corsaro with Shelly Yakus (Tom Petty, Alice Cooper, U2)
And mastered by Howie Weinberg (Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, White Stripes, Franz Ferdinand)
go to:
www.dreammakersmp3.com
click on Transfusion M
we are one of the featured artists and also in the top 5 this week (to the right)
click on the music tab
and listen...........the entire body of music will play if you click on the first song and just let it play through...
but, first you have to start a FREE account with the site...and it's all FREE right now...

Thank You all in advance for your time and for all of your support throughout the years
I hope you enjoy listening as much as I did creating

Please pass this on to anyone and everyone you think may enjoy this!

Cheers and all my best,
M Ferentino


www.dreammakersmp3.com
http://www.myspace.com/transfusionm
http://www.myspace.com/bedtimeforrobots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home