Friday, December 17, 2010

a little less than 2 wks and 2010 will go out with a whimper. if I get around to it, I'll be posting top 10's of pretty much everything. if I can come up with 10 books/records/movies/etc. that came out this year that I actually paid attention to. the problem with being so immersed in grad school from '06 - '09 is that I spent a lot of this year trying to get my life back. as in, having a social life again (one that didn't revolve around classmates/readings/etc.). I also spent a lot of the year avoiding even mildly challenging reading. watched a whole lot of TV though. and some decent enough movies. and spent a lot of time outside walking/swimming/climbing things. now that it's 8 degrees outside (and I can't find anyone to learn how to snowshoe with me) I guess I have time to catch up on my reading. and listening. I did write a novel. so that's something. In one month (Nat'l novel writing month). And I did write a poem a day since April. Those will come out in a little chapbook shared with my friend MES - probably by April of '11. And I think I did a whole lot of other stuff in there too but that will just have to wait for the list portion of things. maybe this weekend. while it snows. meanwhile, there's this.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home