Friday, March 10, 2006

timesucks

recent timesucks:

Firsts and Lasts...
FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: define "real"? probably Angie
FIRST SCHOOL: montesorri on mercer island
FIRST CELL PHONE: HUGE analog phone they made me buy when I worked at Warner
FIRST FUNERAL: first one I remember was Grandpa George Garrett & that was mainly because they had a special seat for kids (me!) in the limo that went to the cemetary.
FIRST PET: goldfish named Rainbow, cat named Whiskey
FIRST BIG TRIP: most likely when I was a baby. First trip I remember was Berlin/Switz/Amsterdam when I was 5.
FIRST FLIGHT: you'd have to ask my mom
FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Spock or Little Joe from Bonanza. I was pretty hot for the Hardy Boys for a while too. And the Monkees.
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY? you'd have to ask my mom
FIRST JOB: that I got paid for? Office of Financial Management, Forecast & Estimation Division, State of Washington. I was 16 (?).
FIRST MYSPACE FRIEND: no thanks.
LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: Megan or Drew - just saying polite goodnight last night - not big on hugging...
LAST CAR RIDE: in WDC with my sister in December, unless taxis count.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED: Last night during the new Wim Wenders film, "don't come knocking".
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: "polyester" at about 4 this morning.
LAST FOOD YOU ATE: diet coke
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: metrocard
LAST SHIRT WORN: wearing black buttondown right now...last night wore pink t-shirt
LAST PHONE CALL: work related
LAST TEXT MESSAGE: don't do text
LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: mouse/keyboard
LAST FUNERAL: my brother's in 1998. Haven't gone to one since unless 9-11 memorial counts
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: that would be last november in Arizona.
LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: last night
LAST PERSON YOU SAW: Sara or one of the interns
LAST THING YOU DRANK: diet coke/water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home